Currently I’m not accepting new clients:
My waitlist is quite long and I am not able to take new people onto the waitlist at this time. I recommend Northern Waters clinic in Duluth, Insight Counseling in Duluth and Superior Counseling LLC in Duluth. The practices in Superior are full also and likely have long waitlists. For clients with WI Medicaid, there may be other providers in other places in Wisconsin. You can see anyone for therapy regardless of where they are as long as they are in Wisconsin.
I am only doing telehealth.
In March of 2020 I left my office on Friday, March 13th. I haven’t returned except to grab a few things from my office. I never anticipated doing telehealth and thought I would hate it. However, I have grown to appreciate it. I know its not for everyone. I have found it to be expand the availability of services to many folks who might not be able to make it to an office.
To get a hold of me:
The physical location of my office is in Faith United Methodist Church. My practice is a separate entity from the Church. The address is 1531 Hughitt Ave. Superior, WI 54880
My mailing address is P.O. Box 428 Solon Spring, WI 54873
The phone number for CHC is 715-342-9002 (email is best to reach me)
The fax number is 715-312-2009
Prove you’re not a robot, please : )
*This paperwork is required before an appointment is scheduled. Please contact me via email before attempting to fill these out.
The paperwork below is all fillable online. When you open the link, download it to your device. You will need to open with a system viewer in order to have the form be fillable.
Then you will need to “save as” in order to save your answers. Then send to me in an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(These documents are fillable.
Meaning, you can open them and fill them out online. Instructions below.)
Client Demographic Form (for first appointment)
Client Insurance Authorization (for first appointment)
Client Consent for Treatment (for first appointment)
High School Intake Packet (for first appointment)
Adult Intake Packet (for the first appointment)
CHC Release of Information Form (print as needed)
Instructions for form completion:
- Click on the link to open the form
- Download/save the form to your own computer (the save button is usually on the upper right)
- Open the form with a program like Adobe Acrobat or FoxIt Reader. These will not work if you just open them as they are now.
- Save the form when you are done. The fillable fields will not hold the information unless you save it.
- Send back to me via email as an attachment. There should be at least 5 documents (demographic form, insurance auth, consent for treatment, intake packet and release of information)
- Use one Release of Information for each place you want me to talk to. One for the medical clinic you use. One for the school district, etc.